Transfer by intercity taxi from Izyum to Kyiv: distance, time and cost
Izyum and Kyiv are two famous cities in Ukraine, which are located at a considerable distance from each other. If you need to move between these cities, you should consider intercity taxi transfers.
The distance between Izyum and Kyiv is about 580 kilometers. Travel time by taxi from Izyum to Kyiv depends on road conditions and drivers’ schedule, usually it takes about 8-10 hours. If you go from Kyiv to Izyum, the travel time also depends on the road conditions and the drivers’ schedule, usually it takes about 7-9 hours.
Advantages of a car transfer
Intercity taxi transfer has several advantages compared to bus or train. Below are a few of them:
- Flexibility: with a taxi, you can choose a convenient departure time and stop to pick up or drop off passengers.
- Convenience: With a taxi, you can collect your luggage and sit right at the entrance of the house, which is convenient, especially if you have luggage or small children.
- Speed: a taxi can get you to your destination faster than a bus or train.
- Comfort: In a taxi, you can enjoy the comforts of a car, such as air conditioning, heated seats, and more.
The cost of an intercity taxi
The price of a long-distance taxi from Kyiv to Izyum depends on many factors, such as the car model, number of passengers, time of day and seasonality. The approximate price for five passengers in a “standard” class sedan is about 4,500-5,000 hryvnias.
Which road is the fastest?
There are several route options for the trip from Kyiv to Izyum, but the fastest way will be to take the M03 route that runs through Poltava. This road is relatively straight and wide, allowing for speeds of up to 120 km/h. Estimated travel time on this route is about 6 hours.
The most popular places of rest and architectural monuments
Ryzyum is an ancient city with a rich history and culture. Among the most popular tourist destinations can be distinguished:
- Izyum fortress – a defensive structure of the 18th century, which has survived to this day and is a business card of the city.
- Monument to Saint Nicholas – an architectural monument of the 18th century, known for its unusual shape and location on the water.
- Park of culture and recreation – a picturesque place for walks and rest, located in the center of the city.
- Museum of local history – a collection of exhibits that demonstrate the history of the city and its surroundings.