Passenger transportation by taxi is a convenient and efficient way to travel, especially for long distances. In this article, we will focus on the features of a transfer by long-distance taxi from Poltava to Kyiv, including the travel time, distance, advantages, price, and fastest route.
Features of Transfer by Long-Distance Taxi from Poltava to Kyiv
Travel Time and Distance
The travel time from Kyiv to Poltava by taxi is approximately 2-3 hours, depending on traffic conditions and the chosen route. The distance between these two cities is around 344 kilometers.
Advantages of Car Transfer Compared to Bus or Train
There are several advantages of a car transfer over other modes of transportation, including:
- Flexibility: You can choose your own departure and arrival times, and the taxi driver can pick you up and drop you off at your desired location.
- Comfort: A car transfer offers a more comfortable ride than a bus or train, as you have more space and privacy.
- Efficiency: A taxi can take you directly from one point to another without any transfers, which can save time and hassle.
- Safety: Taxis are generally well-maintained and driven by experienced drivers who are familiar with the route.
The price of a long-distance taxi from Kyiv to Poltava depends on the distance and the cost per kilometer. If the cost per kilometer is 16 hryvnias, the approximate price for a one-way trip would be 5,504 hryvnias (344 km x 16 hryvnias/km).
The fastest route from Kyiv to Poltava by car is through the E40 highway. The route goes through Boryspil, Cherkasy, and Kremenchuk, and takes approximately 2-3 hours depending on traffic conditions.
Popular Places of Rest and Architectural Monuments
Both Poltava and Kyiv offer a variety of popular places of rest and architectural monuments, including:
- Ivan Kotlyarevskyi Park
- Gogol Theater
- Holy Cross Exaltation Monastery
- Poltava Art Museum
- St. Sophia’s Cathedral
- Independence Square
- Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
- Andriyivsky Uzviz
Poltava and Kyiv are also home to several notable enterprises, including
- Azovstal Iron and Steel Works
- Poltava GOK (mining and processing plant)
- Poltava Petroleum Company
- Oril-Leader (production of sunflower oil)
- Kyivstar (telecommunications)
- Naftogaz (oil and gas extraction)
- Motor Sich (aircraft engine manufacturer)
- Antonov (aircraft manufacturer)
In conclusion, a long-distance taxi transfer from Poltava to Kyiv offers a flexible, comfortable, efficient, and safe way to travel between these two cities. The fastest route is through the E40 highway, and there are plenty of popular places of rest, architectural monuments, and enterprises to explore in both cities.