Passenger transportation by taxi: Intercity transfer from Odesa to Sumy
Features of a transfer by intercity taxi from Odesa to Sumy, including travel time and distance between these cities. Consider the advantages of a taxi compared to a bus or train. We find out the price of an intercity taxi from Sumy, taking into account the cost of one kilometer. We will also discuss the fastest route and mention the most popular vacation spots, architectural monuments, and businesses in these cities.
Distance and travel time:
The distance between Odesa and Sumy is approximately 810 kilometers.
Usually, a taxi ride between these cities takes about 9-10 hours, depending on road conditions and traffic.
Advantages of a car transfer compared to a bus or train:
- Flexible schedule: You can choose a convenient departure and arrival time according to your needs.
- Convenience: In the taxi, you will have a comfortable seat and legroom, which will allow you to rest during the trip.
- Direct route: Intercity taxi can go directly to the destination without unnecessary stops and transfers, which reduces the travel time.
The price of a long-distance taxi from Sumy:
- Cost calculation: Depending on the cost of one kilometer (16 hryvnias), you can estimate the cost of the trip.
- Calculation: 810 km * 16 hryvnias/km = 12,960 hryvnias (this is an approximate cost that may change depending on the chosen taxi service and road conditions).
The fastest route:
Route through Kirovohrad: One of the fastest routes can be through Kirovohrad, given the quality roads and more direct route.
The most popular places of rest and attractions:
- Odesa: There are many attractions in Odessa, such as the Odessa Opera House, Deribasivska Street, Potemkin Stairs and others.
- Sumy: Among the sights of Sumy, you can highlight the Church of the Holy Trinity, the Sumy Regional Art Museum, as well as walks in the Sumy Park.
Businesses in these cities:
- Odesa: Odesa is an important seaport, has a developed trade, tourism and cultural sphere. Such enterprises as Odesa Sea Trade Port, Odesa Philharmonic and others are located here.
- Sumy: Sumy has a developed machine-building and food industry, as well as educational institutions and scientific centers.
Such features of an intercity taxi transfer from Odesa to Sumy, including travel time, cost and advantages compared to a bus or train, make a taxi a convenient option for comfortable and fast travel between these cities.